Have you long dreamt of starting your own company, but been unsure about how and where to start?
To start your own enterprise is an exciting journey. It’s both easier and more difficult than you can imagine. If you want to start your own company you must be prepared to work smart and hard, especially the first three to five years. We’ve run several successful businesses throughout the years and have learned to find short-cuts and how to avoid pitfalls. We can offer the map over unknown territory, that can simplify your journey as well as help you avoid stepping on mines. Together we can make an unsecure and risky expedition safer and more fun. In addition, you’ll be able to access an open and engaging network with likeminded who have come both further and shorter on their journey than you. Beside a career-sparring partner, you get a social network with the ability to create long and deep friendships.
The most important to you, before you start your journey, is to truthfully answer following questions:
- Why do you want to start your own company?
- What is your big dream in life?
- Where in the world would you rather live the next five years?
- How is the actual market where you aim to live?
- How do you want to cooperate/compete with other companies?
- What is it that separates you and your company from all others?
You are welcome to contact us if you would like to further discuss these questions.