Endodontist job vacancies in Scandinavia
We’re looking for a full-time endodontist to join our team of endodontists. Our existing clinics centrally located in Oslo and Malmö. It makes our clinics attractive to referring dentists, since we are easily accessible from the entire region. In the coming years we will have further expansion in most Scandinavian major cities, we’re therefore looking for you who want to work as an endodontist in our existing or future clinics.
We’re looking for you who
- are positive and curious
- want to be among the best endodontists in Scandinavia
- want to access a wide and growing patient register
- can deal with stressful and challenging situations
- can work in team as well as independently
- are solutions/oriented and take initiatives
- see challenges as opportunities for development
- put our core values as a basis for your work
- are long-term and stable
- put the patient at the centre
- offer preventive care
- are interested in giving internal courses
As an endodontist on our team, you can get
- a positive and rewarding work environment
- stimulating development
- potential for good earnings
- central and solid workplaces
- modern equipment and materials
- internal courses and training
- good social cohesion
- part of an organization’s diversity
- amazing career opportunities
Specific requirements for foreign endodontists
In order to submit an application, you need to provide proof of:
- Mastering the local language at C2 level or higher
- Local license to practice as a dentist
As we all know, communication is the key when it comes to success. The majority of younger Scandinavians in urban areas speak English in addition to their mother tongue, but health personnel is obliged by law to keep the patient records in the specific country’s first language. We do want all our co-workers to be successful and further develop with the organisation, and we’ve noticed that they who master the country’s language at C2 level or higher, reach success much faster.
Your license to practice as an endodontist also has to be approved and translated. In Sweden it’s called license (legitimation), and you’ll find more information from Socialstyrelsen. The Norwegian equivalent is called authorization (autorisasjon). The Norwegian license (lisens) is not a full authorization and is not sufficient for a job application at Orbdent. SAK provides further information on the matter.
At the moment we do not provide language courses or relocation packages, although we’re planning to do so in the future.
If you fit the description above, please contact us via the contact form for further information.